Track Infos from Wiki :
Fuji Speedway is a motorsport race track standing in the foothills of Mount Fuji, in Oyama, Suntō District, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan. It was built in the early 1960s. In the 1980s, Fuji Speedway was used for the FIA World Sportscar Championship and national racing. Originally managed by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Fuji Speedway was acquired by Toyota Motor Corporation in 2000. The circuit hosted the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix in 2007, after an absence of 30 years, replacing the Suzuka Circuit, owned by Honda. After Fuji Speedway hosted the 2008 race, the Japanese Grand Prix returned to Suzuka for the 2009-onward races. The Super GT Fuji 500 km race is held at the racetrack on Golden Week.
The virtual track :
GTL Scratch build by Altbierbude.de, CY-33 and derDumeklemmer
This is the official GTR2 version of the original GTL scratch build, pls. see Readme-GTL.txt for more information.
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlights
– Animated marshals
– Rain reflections
– Full featured GTR2 AIW for 36 cars incl. pace car and rolling starts
– Full Nightlightning
– Virtua_LM: photo flashes
– Shotaro: Corrected textures with Japanese characters for V2.1
– GTL>R2 versions: Altbierbude.de, CY-33 and derDumeklemmer
– derDumeklemmer: AIW, gMotor2 Game Integration, Ground Model Mapping, Loading Screen& TrackIcon
– CY-33: 3D Models, Track building, Textures(+Simbin), Mappings
– Luigi: TV Cams
Dave Noonan for 3dSimEd&Trkmaker
ISI for rFactor, the Gmotor2 engine and the documentation about
SimBin for all the great SIMs
The Blender foundation for Blender project
…our girlfriends & wifes for their patience and understanding.
We’re offering the result of all our working hours free of charge, but we ask for one single fee from the user…
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours spent by everybody involved in this version:
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release.
Pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
– fixed problems with cars running thru the rails
– GTR2 final version
Pls. feel free to report BUGs in the bulletin board of altbierbude.de