Autódromo Jose Carlos Pace, Sao Paulo, Brazil
inclusive Texture Update by Fred_@s
Original Track Conversion from GP4 to GTL, GTR2 and rFactor by Frank Alexandre
– reworked by LeeJr and gobi
– reworked textures by Ricardo Werther
– Cameras by Patrick Ramirez
– Betatesting, bugfixing and fps optimization by gobi
– LOD by Taku
for more infos see included Readme files
Track Infos from Wiki :
Autódromo José Carlos Pace, also known as Interlagos, is a motorsport circuit located in the city of São Paulo, in the neighborhood of Interlagos. It is named after Brazilian Formula One driver Carlos Pace, who died in a plane crash in 1977. It has hosted the Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix since 1973.
The Brazilian Grand Prix has always been more of a promoter event than a profit-raiser in itself. The contract was prolonged until 2022, although tobacco advertising has been banned since 2006.
Virtual Track Features :
– Full featured GTR2 AIW (36 cars)
– Animated Marshals
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– HUD corner signs
This version will be the last based on the GP4 version, there is no margin for further improvements and neither me, nor Ricardo or LeeJr will ever put a hand on this in the future.
– Reworked Geometrie
– New Rainreflections
– New Textures
– 1st delete other/older versions
– 2nd if you deleted an other/older version, delete interlagos.hat file
– 3rd Extract the zip to your GTR2 folder
Special Thanks to:
Frank Alexandre (email@example.com) for permission.
Patrick Ramirez for the cameras.
GTRBrasil brazilian league and
VVROnline community – both are online racing reference in south america.