Mod created by Speedster63
Released : 21.10.2014
Car Infos from Wiki :
The Lamborghini Aventador is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian automotive manufacturer Lamborghini. In keeping with Lamborghini tradition, the Aventador is named after a fighting bull. Aventador earned the Trofeo de la Peña La Madroñera for its courage in the arena in Zaragoza, Spain, in 1993.
The Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario is a limited (200 units – 100 Coupe and 100 Roadster) version of the Aventador LP 700-4 commemorating the 50th anniversary of Automobili Lamborghini. It included increased engine power to 720 PS (530 kW; 710 bhp) via a new specific engine calibration, enlarged and extended front air intakes and the aerodynamic splitter, small flaps set into the sides, new rear end featuring an enlarged diffuser and expansive meshwork that further improves engine-compartment ventilation, model-exclusive Giallo Maggio (Italian for “May yellow”) body colour featuring sparkling yellow paintwork with a layer of transparent and highly reflective particles; front and rear and sills in two-tone (Giallo Maggio and matte black) design, semi-aniline leather interior upholstery in Nero Ade (black) with Terra Emilia (optional Giallo Quercus (yellow)) with Q-Citura stitch diamond pattern, 50th anniversary emblem in forged composite carbon-fiber. The base price of the Aventador LP 720-4 50° is US$548,000 which is US$106,300 more than the Aventador Roadster.
The coupe was unveiled at the 2013 Shanghai Motor Show. The roadster was unveiled at the 2013 Quail Motorsports Gathering.
Version 1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (December 2016) :
– reduced mesh faces / points on some .gmt parts for better ingame performance
– cutted some un-needed parts on cockpit chassis
– resized internal steeringwheel (smaller) for a better display and trough outside view
– reworked leather steeringwheel texture for a better look (darker)
– improved values in .car files like cockpit driver view, seat, feed on pedals position and hood view
– improved engine emission and sound position
– small adjustments on Sounds (.aud) like higher RPM pitch
– included Sounds by DucFreak incl. fix