Mod created by Speedster63
Released : 21.10.2014
Car Infos from Wiki :
The Lamborghini Huracán is a sports car manufactured by Italian automotive manufacturer Lamborghini replacing the previous V10 flagship, the Gallardo. The Huracán made its worldwide debut at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show, and was released in the market the second quarter of 2014. The LP 610-4 designation comes from the fact that this car has 610 metric horsepower and 4 wheel drive, while LP stands for “Longitudinale Posteriore”, which refers to the longitudinal mid-rear engine position. The Huracán was named “The Supercar of the Year 2014” by automotive magazine Top Gear.
Changes from Gallardo included full LED illumination, a 12.3 inch full-colour TFT instrument panel, Fine Nappa leather and Alcantara interior upholstery, redesigned dashboard and central tunnel, Iniezione Diretta Stratificata (IDS, essentially an adapted version of parent Audi‘s Fuel Stratified Injection) direct and indirect gasoline injections, engine Stop & Start technology, EU6 emissions regulation compliance, Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDF) 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with 3 modes (STRADA, SPORT and CORSA), 20-inch wheels, carbon-ceramic braking system, optional Lamborghini Dynamic Steering variable steering system and MagneRide electromagnetic damper control.
Version 1.01 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (January 2017) :
– reduced mesh faces / points on some .gmt parts for better ingame performance (but still very high with over 300K points !)
– removed double existing, identical steeringwheel and centered it (now only 1 for int / external)
– updated colours on cpit02 texture
– updated eyepoint, camera, seat, sw axis, driver and feed on pedals values in .car files
– updated engine emission and sound position
– added alternative engine sounds by DucFreak
the cockpit is not perfect, the roof parts (sunscreens, buttons aso.) are not on the right position, also there are holes under the sidewindows – i am to lazy to correct this cause it would take too