Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna – Londrina
Track created by Frank Alexandre
Track Infos :
Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna is a motorsports circuit located in Londrina, Brazil. Opened in 1992, it hosts motor racing events for the Formula Three Sudamericana, Formula Renault series, Stock Car Brasil and Formula Truck.
Londrina’s circuit is relatively modern, having been built in the early 1990s and packs a lot of circuit into not a great deal of space. Yet another Brazilian circuit to be renamed in honour of Ayrton Senna, in recent years the circuit has slipped away from the Stock Car Brasil calendar but remains a fixture of the Fórmula Truck schedule.
The circuit was first suggested in the late 1980s and plans gathered momentum when the support was gained of the then-mayor, Antônio Belinati. Gathering supporters of the project together in 1989, the mayor sought suggestions for a possible location for the circuit. These were quickly narrowed down until land next to the Estádio do Café football stadium was earmarked for development, primarily due to the existing access roads and the fact that amenities such as parking could be shared.
The next major development was the financial backing of the national Petrobras petroleum company, which agreed to fund a considerable proportion of the costs in return for advertising signage around the new circuit. The members of the local motor racing club were involved in the design of the circuit, with noted driver Carlos Alberto ‘Beto’ Colli Monteiro responsible for much of the final design.
– The Lonely, Uzzi, motorfx , F1Driver, Alex Sawczuk, Dougrun for support me with my 3ds Max troubles.
– Piddy for Bobs Track Builder.
– SLN e Raceking for alow use of his textures.
– Felipe Vaz, Scotton, Jorge Abujamra, Papael, Soro, Jimbra, Marlon, Mega (special thanks for the readme translation) and all from VVR (www.vvronline.com) for feedback on the real track and keep my motivation with forum posts.
– My wife for the patience.
changes Version 1.01 :
– correct lap in the pit lane