GTR2 conversion of Miami Bayfront Park for GTL by derDumeklemmer
– Original Creator Zero-G
– Conversion and editing for GTR2 by gobi
– marshalls by Mc Wolf
Track Infos from Wiki :
Bayfront Park is a temporary motor racing circuit established in 2002 and 2003 in the US metropolis of Miami, Florida. Runs on the Champ Car Series and the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) took place on the city street course on the Atlantic Ocean.
The track length was 2.478 kilometers (1.540 miles) and was driven counterclockwise. Due to the narrow route and the different road surfaces, the track was considered very demanding. By 1995 Miami also had races for the Champ Car Series on another street circuit in Bicentennial Park.
Miami has a long history of street racing, having hosted IMSA sportscars, Trans Am, Indycar and on a variety of courses in the bayfront area. While the original promoters moved on to their newly created oval speedway and road course at Homestead, two further CART races were held in the early 2000s and now a new course is set to continue the tradition under Formula E.
more infos can be found on racingcircuits.info
– Full featured GTR2 AIW (32 cars)
– Animated Marshals
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– HUD corner signs
– LOD by !S0NIC! and FrankyBB
– Extract the zip to your GTR2 folder
Known issues :
– the track is a bit hard on FPS
Special Thanks to :
– Zero-G for his original track
– The Lonely for his rFactor conversion
– Dumeklemmer for his GTL conversion
– Mc Wolf for the marshalls