Original Track by zamahali and Rainmaker
including GT and DTM layout
Track Infos from Wiki :
Moscow Raceway is an FIA-approved motor racing venue, which is situated in the Volokolamsky District of Moscow Oblast, near the villages of Sheludkovo and Fedyukovo, 97 kilometres (60 mi) from Moscow, Russia. It opened on 13 July 2012 for its first event as the fifth round of the World Series by Renault becoming the first major international motor-sport race track event in Russia.
In September 2008, it was revealed that work was to begin on a Formula One circuit to be located at the village of Fedyukovo, Volokolamsky District. Official presentation of the project and laying of the first stone was held at the site on 1 October 2008, attended by architect Hermann Tilke and Formula One driver David Coulthard. Hans Geist, who at that time was the managing director of the project, stated that the track could pass an FIA inspection by June 2010, and that even without Formula 1 the project would be profitable staging either DTM or MotoGP. The cost of the project overall was 4.5 billion rub when it opened on 13 July 2012.
Virtual Track Infos :
This is a repack of all updates of the Moscow Raceway GTR2 version from Rainmaker.
It’s a compilation of the two releases from Pilsbierbude and a groove fix from BenMK1.
– start lights fixed
– Practice, Qualify, Race processed in gdb
– LOD & Trackmap by FrankyBB
– faster AI
– shadows for several buildings and objects
– curbs are now shadow receiver
– center startlights
– a few new textures
Moscow Raceway GT Layout Update for GTR2 by BenMK1 :
• better Groove
• Timetrial working
• Correction AI path and AI speed
• 36 cars
• 67 .jpg files (in GTMoscow.gtr) converted to .dds (faster loading track)
I have made only the GT Layout.
I have testet groove and AI speed with the original GTR2 Saleen S7-R and Lister Storm.
Thanks to zamahali and Rainmaker for this track and for permission to update it !
1. Not for commercial use.
2. Only for personal use.
3. This track is free and can not be sold or used in any form of commercial distribution.
4. For those wishing to convert to other simulators do not need to get permission. Convert.
5. When you create a route used for many ready-made elements of the libraries of other authors – all thanks.
6. The track was originally created for my personal use.
7. This configuration of the track is supposed to apply to the DTM in August 2013.