GTR2 Conversion by BenMK1
Original Track created by Raceking for rFactor
Thanks to Raceking for this nice track (i tried to contact him, but found no contact datas, so i hope it is ok that i have released it without his approval).
Track Infos :
Nürburg Village is a fictional rally cross road arround the Nürburg in Germany, located beside the legendary Nordschleife.
The Conversion :
I have this track for a very long time, but never driven it all the years. Now i have reworked the most problems. The Jump is now good drivable and in the section with oncoming traffic the AI crashes now only slightly. I have set the Grip Level higher. I found it now very good driveable, and the trill in the oncoming traffic section is fantastic. I only drive in arcade mode, other modes not tested.
Formation Lap :
You must skip the formation lap. In the formation lap more as 30% of the cars have a crash. To fix this, only for the formation lap, need many hours. Sorry, but this is too much work !
• Grid and Teleport position corrected, Timetrial working, 40 Cars
• Groove integrated (not all curves)
• AI: Now only small accidents in section with oncoming traffic.
• The jump is now better to drive. Only small breaking, than not crash.
• Road Signs, 2 with warnlight (Intersection)
• .TGA files converted to .DDS
• Startlight integrated
• On 2 position the car is sicking in the ground. I have rename the material: oldb_bian -> road_main999
• delete not needed material for this track (many TREEWALL_**.GMT and other)
• other small things
• Laptime: AI Speed GT class 100% ~2:04
• trees and people are flickering (NB_TREE01.GMT/MAN.GMT). I have not found the problem.
I have rework and renamed the most files. In this package is the full GTR2 track.
Oncoming traffic Section :
If you are driving in Race on the opposite lane (at the top of downhill, and in the middle), GTR2 give you a Info. You can ignore this. In TimeTrial on this 2 positions the Time is canceld if you are drive to long offside.
If you have already installed this track, delete the old folder “Nuerburg Village”. Then copy this version in your Locations folder.