Addon-Car for the GRID GT / GRID Prototypes Mod
reworked by SiGi
Mod created by GT Italia Modding Team
Mod Infos :
Model : Porsche 911 (996) GT3 RSR (2004)
Year : 2006-2008
Series : 24h LM / IMSA ALMS / LMS
Class : GT2
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID GT / Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this vehicle can also be installed and driven without the Grid prototypes mod.
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The successor model 996 GT3 RSR, which can be recognized by its teardrop-shaped headlights, made its debut in 2004. The engine output rose from 415 to 455 hp. In addition, the vehicle received a sequential six-speed gearbox.
By 2006, the racing versions of the Porsche 996 GT3 had achieved seven class wins in the 24 Hours of Le Mans as well as five class wins and one overall victory in the Spa 24 Hours. Almost 200 racing cars of this type were produced.
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 1.2 (October, 2022) :
– included modified team textures into mod structure
– removed lower and double existing team textures
– corrected / reworked some team textures (windows and banner)
– created new warning LEDs for internal Cockpit (MoTeC)
– added Genstring structure for internal steering wheels (#5)
– reworked CAS file
– added new engine sound from EnduRacers
– added new shadow texture (better anti-aliasing)
– added updated class (.gdb) files
Sound Notes :
All required Engine Sounds are included in this Mod.
GRID GT All-in-One Soundpack :
Recommended Addons for this mod :
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID_GT…” directory and delete the complete folder “Porsche 996 GT3 RSR Teams” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.