Mod created by IZUKON
Add-on Car for the Japan SGT300 Mod
Based on the real team that will participate on the Super GT 2010 Series, Goodsmile Racing together with Cox Engineering joined forces to bring the new car that they will use for this season.
Changes in v1.50 :
– More Personal Sponsors on the window area added.
– Numbers of Personal Sponsors on roof changed.
Anyways here’s the features of this latest work of mine.
– Custom Livery Skins
– Custom Wheels and Tyres (Enkei/Hankook)
– Custom Showroom
– New Sound Engine [NOTE 1]
Just extract the “GameData” folder inside the zip file into your GTR2 main directory.
To all of my released skins, you’ll need my Autobacs Itasha Super GT GDB files in order to see this skins.
Things to see on the next update:
1. Helmet based on Taku Bamba’s Helmet.
2. Arms and Suit based on Taku Bamba’s Suit.
3. Headlights that is always on.
SPECIAL THANKS To the following:
1. Simbin for the Porsche 996 RSR Model and Template.
2. zmlee for providing the Physics, and Bodykit
3. alanwong43 & mexes for searching the right sponsors for the car
4. BSIMRACING Team (WSGT 1.0) for their orignal Showroom Model
5. To my fellow Personal Sponsors who are willing to share some of their financial sources to the team.
6. Last but not the least, to all of the NoGrip members who are fans of the Porsche, Super GT, and Hatsune Miku.