Cars for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
reworked by SiGi
Mod created by Team Czech SCGT
for more infos see included ReadMe files.
Mod Infos :
Model : Rebellion R-One / Oreca 05 (2014)
Typ : Le Mans Prototype
Engine : Toyota RV8KLM 3.4 L V8 and Nissan VK45DE 4.5L V8
Teams : 2014-2015
Series : 24h LM / ELMS / WEC
Classes : P1 / P2
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this reworked car can be also installed and driven as standalone without the GRID Prototypes Mod.
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The Rebellion R-One is a sports prototype racing car built by French constructor Oreca on behalf of Swiss-based team Rebellion Racing. It is designed to meet the 2014 LMP1-L regulations for Le Mans Prototypes in the FIA World Endurance Championship as well as at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and replaces the Lola B12/60 chassis.
The first two R-Ones debuted at the 2014 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps, round two of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The Rebellion R-One shares the same monocoque as the Oreca 05, and the Oreca 07.
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 1.2 (December 2022) :
updates on internal cockpit :
– adjusted some texture colours
– reworked some texture settings
– corrected wiper position
– added new MoTeC panel
– created missing warning LEDs to steering wheel
– added cam displays
– reworked windows (now brighter with dirt effect)
– reworked rainscreen animation
general updates :
– reworked / corrected bad visible head and extra lights on front
– created missing day and rain lights
– added missing exhaust texture for KCMG Team
– corrected incorrectly body2 texture for 14012LM Team
– added / created new rim sets with red ring for front wheels and Dunlop tires
– reworked CAS and CAR files
– added new shadow file and texture (better anti-aliasing)
– assigned correct Engine Sounds
– added expo floor
– added tech spec files
…and some more that I can’t remember…
there are also two 2016 Le Mans teams included – however these are not entirely realistic as the 2016 model is slightly different (e.g. different front lights, steering wheel etc.).
Anyway I corrected the tire manufacturer from Michelin to Dunlop on the skins and also the the glowing numbers.
There is already a 2016 model / mod from saschalolxd – I will then publish this separately.
Sound Notes :
The required sound files are NOT included in this mod !
This vehicle uses the Toyota RV8KLM and Nissan VK45DE Sounds.
If you hear no sounds in game, download the GRID Prototypes Sound-Pack :
Recommended Addons for this mod :
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID…” directory and delete the complete folder “Rebellion Racing R-One” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.