Red Bull X1 Prototype 2011 aka X2010 from the game Gran Turismo 5
by Polyphony Digital Inc. mod for GTR2
Converted by : Izukon
The car is scratch made, and not converted from GT5.
The car runs at the maximum of 430KM/H (7 Gears Max) and so the car is not really stable if the driving aids are off.
Unless you have a “death-wish” written on your hands that is…
Tech Specs :
Motor : V6 Twinturbo
Hubraum : 3000 ccm
Leistung : 1483 PS
Drehmoment : 714 Nm bei 12000 U/Min
Höchstgeschwindigkeit : 450 km/h
0-100 km/h : 1,4 Sekunden
Template for the body and window are included inside.
Special Thanks to :
extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your
GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
Version 1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (January 2017) :
– reduced mesh faces / points on some .gmt parts for better ingame performance
– created powered front light strips and new light texture
– updated some values in .car file (eyepoint, camera, seat, ext driver, feed on pedal positions and display rpm)
– corrected wrong file links / entries in .aud file and added missing sounds
– added inside wheel cover entries to cockpit (wheelhouse now closed)
– updated engine emission and sound position values
– added Red Bull Driver Helmets
– updated rainscreen (raindrops are correctly shown in hood view, but not in cockpit, i don’t know why…)