Track Infos from Wikipedia :
Road America is a motorsport road course located near Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin on Wisconsin Highway 67. It has hosted races since the 1950s and currently hosts races in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, SCCA Pirelli World Challenge, ASRA, AMA Superbike series, IndyCar Series, and SCCA Pro Racing‘s Trans-Am Series. Open-wheel racing journalist Robin Miller says that Road America is “the best test of road racing in North America”.
The SIM Version :
The track has been tested on different systems and should work ok.
It features some nice extra’s like:
– Rainreflections (only in GTR2)
– Animated marshals and pit audience
– Crowd and anouncer sounds
– Tottaly renewed textures by ThunderChild
– Tottaly new AIW with 60 car support (takes some skill to beat them)
I also wanna thank Pieter and James for giving permision to convert this beauty.
Just extract the rar to ur GTR2\GameData\Locations folder and start up GTR2 to play it.
– Conversion for GTL/GTR 2 by DutchDevil
– Texture update by Thunderchild
– AIW by Grinsomat
– Converted from James B. conversion to rFactor
– Original track is by Pieter Hofstra from RSDG
For any questions regarding this release contact me on email@example.com
included in this Version :
Asphalt Texture update for Road America GP v1.0 by DutchDevil
Darker road tarmac and not as sparkly using DirectX 9
drop the two .dds files (ROAD1 and ROAD_B) into your
GTR2\GameData\Locations\RoadAmericaGP folder – done.
no online-mismatch with this update !
AGREEMENT OF USE
Storage or Use of this track by installation into a racing simulator constitutes agreement with this and the following statements:
1) This track may not be sold or distributed for commercial purposes, or money exchanged for this track or any part thereof.
2) This track may not be redistributed without written consent of the original author, with exception of the sites listed above.
3) This track cannot be modifed without written consent of the original author.
4) Pieces of this track (not including whole track mesh file) may be extracted and used for other tracks, but cannot be used in projects for commercial purposes, and credit to the original author should appear in a readme that is distributed with the new project.
5) This track must always maintain an unmodified copy of this readme in whatever form it is distributed.
6) This track is covered by implied intellectual property laws, in that it is the property of the author.
7) This track is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.