GTR2 Conversion and editing by gobi
Original Track created by The Lonely for rFactor
Track Infos from Wikipedia :
Sportsland Sugo is a motorsports facility in the town of Murata, Shibata District, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
It opened in 1975 and is one of the largest motorsports facilities in Japan, with a total area of 2.1 million m².
It offers four specialized race courses – a road racing course, a motocross course, a trials course, and a go-kart course.
Annual racing events at the facility include :
* Super GT
* Super Formula
* MFJ Superbikes All Japan Road Race Championship
* Motocross World Championship
* Super Taikyu
The facility also used to host a Superbike World Championship round from 1988 until 2003, and a D1 Grand Prix event.
GTR2 Features :
– 4 Layouts
– Full featured GTR2 AIW (42 cars)
– Animated Marshals
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– HUD corner signs
– Supports dx8, dx9
– 1st delete other/older versions
– 2nd if you deleted an other/older version, delete all sugo.hat files
– 3rd Extract the zip to your GTR2 folder
Known issues :
– Restricted dx7 support
Special Thanks to :