GTR2 Conversion and revised by 6ecko
Track Infos from Wikipedia :
The Circuit Trois-Rivières is a street circuit located in Trois-Rivières, Quebec, Canada and has been the home of the annual Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières since 1967. The circuit is located on the Terrain de l’Exposition (fairgrounds) and is unusual in that it passes through Porte Duplessis, the narrow concrete gateway of the grounds at turn 3.
Throughout its history the circuit has hosted numerous major North American racing series including the American Le Mans Series, the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, the Trans-Am Series, Can-Am, Indy Lights and Formula Atlantic.
The Grand Prix has been headlined by the NASCAR Pinty’s Series since 2007, and in 2014 was expanded to two weekends when it was joined by the FIA World Rallycross Championship and its World RX of Canada race.
Features v1.0 :
1. Added and change on a lots logos and textures.
2. Helicopter video for the TV.
3. Rain reflections.
4. Create .ANI (lots flagmarsharls, photographers, etc). I’ve replaced all « workers » with fan males animated and new white textures with “The pits” logo.
5. Added some materials for the 2008 version.
6. Work on mulltitexturing.
7. TRK optimized for more FPS (gain 30-50 FPS).
8. New AIW.
9. Added corners indicators.
Tested with DirectX9, 8 and 7 – works fine.
Version 1.1 updates :
1. New AIW by Greybrad
2. AIW fix (Alpha groove & fueluse) by Zwiss
Spécial thanks to:
* Gilles Benoit for his great rFactor version. (+_Original readme)
* Racerm for his GTLegends conversion and his permission for convert and updates this great Canadian track for GTR². (+_GTL readme)
* Thierrydu81 for perfect AIW.
* FrankyBB and BlackHawk for their LOD’s.
* Greybrad and Zwiss