Vayline Motors International Raceway
GTR2 Conversion by GTI-Heizer
Vayline was build from the scratch for rFactor by Zerez86.
Thanks for your fantastik job, really amazing espeically for a first timer!
Zerez86 kindly gave permission for conversion to SimBin-SIMs to me, thank you very much.
Pls. find his orignal readme inside this archive.
DerDumeklemmer ask me to do the job for GTR2/Evo.
So it takes already only some mouse-clicks to finnished the conversion.
This conversion wasn’t that easy because it’s an BTB build dealing with BTB’s blend features. Since our current tools are unable to use such shaders with SimBin-SIMs, I needed to adopt the environment to “T1 MUL T2 ADD T3”-shading. So it lost a bit in quality compared to the original version. However this seems to be the only solution with the current tools, hope you you like the result.
WHAT ZEREZ86 MENTIONES ABOUT (from rFactor Readme) :
Here is my first track for rfactor.
I’ve started to work on this one year ago and I hope that
you will not be disappointed about the result of my work.
It’a a fantasy club track located in Germany and it’s about 3 km long.
The name is a tribute to ISI’s fantasy car manufacturer “Vayline Motor Company”.
GTR2 FEATURES :
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlights
– Animated marshals&spectators
– Full featured GTR2 AIW for 36 cars
– Multi texture environment mapping
– Rain Support
– Zerez86 for rF scratch build
– Betty Swollox for GTL loading screen
– Greybrad for a helping hand with the AIW
– DerDumeklemmer for GTL Version
– FrankyBB / BlackHawk for Loading Screens
SPECIAL THANKS :
– DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
– MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
– Brendon Pywell for Bob`s track buider
– Dave Noonan for 3dSimEd&Trkmaker
– ISI for rFactor, the Gmotor2 engine and the documentation about
– SimBin for all the great SIMs
– The Blender foundation for Blender project
– My wife for her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I’m in contact due to conversion issues.
KNOWN ISSUES :
ADDITIONAL NOTES :
We’re offering the result of all our working hours free of charge, but we ask for one single fee from the user…
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours spent by everybody involved in this version:
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release.
Pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
Verseion 1.1 – 2009-03-28 :
– fixed mipmap issue on older ATI cards
Version 1.0 – 2009-03-14 :
– inital release for GTR2
have a lot of fun with this nice track,