GTR2 Conversion by DutchDevil
– Track made availible for GTR2 by DutchDevil
– Texture update by Flobo
– Track cams by Luigi
– Loadingscreens by Taku
Track Infos from Wikipedia :
Circuit Zandvoort (known as Circuit Park Zandvoort until 2017) is a motorsport race track located in the dunes north of Zandvoort, Netherlands, near the North Sea coast line. It will return to the Formula One calendar in 2021 as the location of the revived Dutch Grand Prix.
The circuit gained popularity because of its fast, sweeping corners such as Scheivlak as well as the “Tarzanbocht” (Tarzan corner) hairpin at the end of the start/finish straight. Tarzanbocht is the most famous corner in the circuit. Since there is a camber in the corner, it provides excellent overtaking opportunities. It is possible to pass around the outside as well as the easier inside lane. This corner is reportedly named after a local character who had earned the nickname of Tarzan and only wanted to give up his vegetable garden in the dunes if the track’s designers named a nearby corner after him. On the other hand, many different stories about Tarzan Corner are known.
The circuit design has been modified and altered several times:
- 1948–1971: length 4.193 kilometers (2.605 mi)
- 1972–1979: length 4.226 kilometers (2.626 mi)
- 1980–1989: length 4.252 kilometers (2.642 mi)
- 1990–1998: length 2.526 kilometers (1.570 mi)
- 1999–2019: length 4.307 kilometers (2.676 mi)
- 2020–present: length 4.259 kilometers (2.646 mi)
The GTR2 Version :
Included in this package are 3 layouts. For GTR2, the track has been reworked to fix some bugs and give better FPS. And ofcourse all GTR2 extra’s are added.
– AIW fully working in GTR2
– rain reflections
– animated objects around the track
– fully workign spec and bump map and multi texturing
known issues :
New 2009 texture updates for Zandvoort for GTR2
created by Arthur Vince
used Track : Zandvoort for GTR2 v1.0 by DutchDevil
Update some DDS textures with GEditor, PSPro.
New billboards 2009 standards, updated grass, tarmac, buildings etc..
I’ve used some real videos’s to create the real stuff.
1. extract the “dds files.rar” file
2. copy all included .dds files and paste them into the Zandvoort main track folder – done.