Mod created by Speedster63
initial release : 09.12.2015
Car Infos from Wiki :
The mid-engined 250 Le Mans looked very much the prototype racer but was intended for production as a road-going GT. Descended from the 250 P, the Le Mans also appeared in 1963 and sported Pininfarina bodywork. Ferrari was unable to persuade the FIA that he would build the 100 examples required to homologate the car for GT racing. Eventually, 32 LMs were built up to 1965. As a result, Ferrari withdrew from factory participation in the GT class of the 1965 World Sportscar Championship, allowing the Shelby Cobra team to dominate. A 250LM, competing in the Prototype category, won the 1965 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Only the very early LM’s were true 250 models. All the others made as 3300cc models, and as such should have been named 275 LM. The early cars were converted to the 3300cc engine.
Version 1.1 – reworked by SiGi, March 2017 :
– reduced mesh faces / points on some .gmt files for better fps / ingame performance
– activated internal driver (Genstring #56)
– added reworked GTL driver helmet and new body textures
– updated .aud / sound file (corrected wrong file links) and improved position
– added exhaust smoke
– fixed flickering cockpit windows
– reworked .car files
– improved pixelated edges on cockpit windows
– reworked CAS file and added new damage file
– reworked rainscreen animation