Circuit d’ Issoire
Track created by barcika, 2011
Track Infos :
The circuit of Issoire is located in the department of Puy-de-Dome, near Clermont-Ferrand, France, near the airport, along the highway.
Track is very nice and cozy, all technical work (chicane, braking, slow and fast combos …), a straight line at high speed (260 km/h), very good finish. Excellent security. Suitable for all levels and is recommended for beginners.
Garages = 10
Cars = 20
Startgrid = 20
Length = 1.137 mil/1.830 km
updates by FrankyBB :
Version 1.2 :
– increased start grid and pits to 30 cars
Thank you barcika for this great looking French club track !
It looks very good, but it had a few minor issues…
– Fixed startlights
– fixed gdb file (20 cars max)
– Added Rain Reflections
– added real shadows to cones, bridge and pitbuilding
– put the curbs in HAT (otherwise they have NO effect at all)
– fixed trackside objects: were all shadow receivers and collision targets.. bad for FPS
As often with BTB, the curbs are made in the wrong direction… maybe barcika can fit it?
Thanks to :
Great Britain xPack by jay p 666
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and drop the
track-folder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations\…directory – done.