Circuit Gilles Villenueve 2011 Montreal, Canada
GTR2 Conversion by LeeJr
release date : 11/2013
Original Track developed by Codemaster for F1 2011 Game
Track Infos from Wiki :
The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (also spelled Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve in French) is a motor racing circuit in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is the venue for the FIA Formula One Canadian Grand Prix. It has previously hosted the FIA World Sportscar Championship, the Champ Car World Series, the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series and the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series. The venue hosted the Champ Car World Series Grand Prix of Montreal from 2002 to 2006.
Barriers run close to the circuit and many experienced drivers have been caught out by them. A particularly famous part of the circuit is the wall on the outside of the exit of the final chicane before the start/finish straight. In 1999 the wall, which bears the name Bienvenue au Québec (“Welcome to Quebec”) giving it the nickname “Mur du Québec” (Quebec Wall), ended the race of three Formula One World Champions, Damon Hill, Michael Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve along with FIA GT champion Ricardo Zonta. Since then the wall has been nicknamed “The Wall of Champions”. In recent years 2009 world champion Jenson Button (2005) and four time World Champion Sebastian Vettel (2011, during free practice) have also fallen victim to the wall.
Virtual Track History :
update v1.1 :
– Removed all the bugs around the track (black holes)
This bug caused the cars get stuck / sink when they pass over.
Version 1.0 – initial release :
– added lighthouse at the entrance of pit
– corrected cut warnings (long straight before pit in lane)
– corrected possible cutting before the variant in the straight box
– added rain reflections
– added white line on the pavement marking time in sector 1 and 2
– corrected Race Time Escaled
– corrected attrition values
– created new LODs equal to the original game
– added thumbnail image (.tga)
Installation Instructions :
IMPORTANT: Remove any previous version before installing this new version.
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and drop the
track-folder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations\…directory – done.
Edited and converted with :
– 3dSimED v.2.8a by Dave Noonan
– 3D Studio Max 2011
– Adobe PhotoShop CS6. (*.DDS)
This version of the Montreal 2011 GTR2 circuit is exlusively dedicated to the eSR League and may only be offerd for download by eSport-Racing.de.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.