Cars for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
reworked by SiGi
The Nissan ZEOD RC was build from scratch by Vitor “Shadow” Souza / VSM Modding
for more infos see the included “ReadMe Nissan ZEOD RC GTR2.txt” file.
Mod Infos :
Model : Nissan ZEOD RC (2014)
Typ : Le Mans Prototype (Test Car)
Engine : Nissan DIG-T R 1.5L 3-Cylinder Turbo (Hybrid)
included Team : 2014
Serie : 24h LM
Class : –
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this reworked car can be also installed and driven as standalone without the GRID Prototypes Mod.
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The Nissan ZEOD RC (Zero Emission On Demand Racing Car) was a hybrid electric racing car that competed as the experimental ‘Garage 56’ entry at the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans race.
“The Garage 56 entry is not part of the official competition and technical regulations do not have to be applied.”
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 1.1 (January 2023) :
– purged empty triangles and duplicate points on meshes for faster model loading and better ingame-performance/ fps
– removed shader pack and replaced emaps with GTR2 default *
– scaled down some textures
– reworked dirt and rainscreen animation
– reworked alpha channel for external windows (now better visible)
– resized visible day-lights shining trough body
– added missing antenna and closure to cockpit body
– added HQ gloves to internal driver texture
– added new engine sound
– adjusted some values in .car file
– reworked shadow texture (better anti-aliasing)
– added new expo floor and created matching body shadow
– added Tech Spec Infos for Showroom
* I removed the shader pack as I don’t see any visual improvements with it and also to keep the vehicle consistent with all other GRID vehicles.
If you want to try the original mod with shader pack, download it from the author website.
Sound Notes :
The required sound files are NOT included in this mod !
i have added the Nissan VK45DE Sounds by Simtek, used by differents GRID cars.
If you hear no sounds in game, download the GRID Prototypes Sound-Pack here :
Recommended Addons for this mod :
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID…” directory and delete the complete folder “Nissan ZEOD RC Teams” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.