Cars for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
reworked by SiGi
Mod created by Ibne
modified by GT-IMT
Mod Infos :
Model : Radical SR9 (2006)
Typ : Le Mans Prototype
Engines : AER P07D 2L Turbo and Judd KV675 3.4L V8
Year : 2006-2010
Series : 24h LM / ALMS / LMS
Class : P2
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this reworked car can be also installed and driven as standalone without the GRID Prototypes Mod.
Car Infos :
The Radical SR9 is an LMP2 class Le Mans prototype developed by Radical Sportscars in the UK. There is also a variant for the LMP1 class with the Radical SR10.
The SR9 is Radical’s first LMP2 car which debuted at Paul Ricard test in March 2006.
The initial concept of the SR9 was a ‘value for money’ LMP2 car that used Radical’s own Powertec RPD 3.0 litre V8, but the company later decided to made proper bespoke racecars that would be individually made for future customers.
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 1.1 (November 2022) :
– created daylights (white and yellow)
– created glowing number plates for all teams
– added position lights
– reworked some texture settings
– reworked Motec and warning LEDs
– reworked glowing light texture
– resized internal steering wheel
– added pedals to internal cockpit
– separated internal mirrors
– added external mirror glass
– reworked CAS and CAR files
– added new shadow file and texture (better anti-aliasing)
– added new, matching Engine Sounds
– added HQ-Template, created by archeo
…and some more that I can’t remember…
Sound Notes :
The required sound files are NOT included in this mod !
You will need the latest >> GRID Prototypes Sound-Pack <<
Recommended Addons for this mod :
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID…” directory and delete the complete folder “Radical SR9 Teams” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.