Circuit created by frasie (Franky)
Track Infos :
Tobeka is a fictional, 3,290 Km permanent road course, located somewhere in the USA.
This is my last racetrack creation builded with BTBEvo. This track is a fantasie roadcourse situated in the United States. The inspiration to build this track becomes me by the other two fictional USA tracks Toban and Mills, this two tracks are some of my personal prefered tracks and I wish to build a similar but different one.
Have tested the track a lot of times and I think its OK and mutch fun by driving. The AI cars are not bad, Ive tried to adjust it for all the three Simulators, maybe not the best but I think its…ok . I whish You good races and much fun with this new track!
History / Change-log :
Version 2.10 :
– Now added sound in Track like speekers and crowdsound!
– Added forgotten loudspeaker objects!
– Added Rainreflections!
– Removed Zombie from guardrail!
Version 2.00 :
Many thanks to Uwe (der Dumeklemmer) for the great GTL Fix by the grafic settings and
corrections by so many thinks that I don`t know! Great work Uwe ! Thank you very mutch!
Track now looks just fantastic! I have converted his GTL version to GTR2.
Thanks also goes to BenMK1 for Fixing the AI Cars for GTR2! Thanks Ben!
Thanks to FrankyBB from Pilsbierbude for the original GTR2 Lodscreen!
New in Version 2.00 :
– Great correction and Grafical Fix for GTL by der Dumeklemmer
– AIW Updated Fix by BenMK1
– New Lodscreen by FrankyBB
– Fixed the Flagmarshall and animated Crowd orientation
Version 1.00 :
– working Start and Pit lights
– night lights
– animated Marshalls and crowds
– 36 cars on Grid
Put the Tobeka folder in to your Gamedata/Location folder, load the game and go to race!
If you have an older Version installed, better delete the Tobeka.hat file from your :
“UserData\LOG\HAT ” folder.
If you dont find it look also to:
Tobeka fix v1.00 for GTR2 by BenMK1 :
– AIW: wp_path overwork (better AI speed)
– AIW: groove higher value und breakpoint corrected
– gdb: new value for AIDry-/AIWetGrip and Qualify-/Race Laptime
AI GT class 100%, speed now ~1:25 (old ~1:34)
thanks Franky for this track and for permission to fix it.