Addon-Car for the GRID GT / GRID Prototypes Mod
reworked by SiGi
Mod created by GT Italia Modding Team
Conversion from RR3 by wraith21
3d updates by zumlee
Skins created by GT-IMT, wraith21, rafaelcordeiro182 & silentgun
Engines files by Mr.Harman
Mod Infos :
Model : Aston Martin Vantage AMR (2018)
Engine : Mercedes-AMG V8 4.0L
Year : 2019-2022
Series : 24h LM / Asian LMS / ELMS / IMSA / IWSC / WEC
Classes : AM / GTD / GTE / PRO
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID GT / Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this vehicle can also be installed and driven without the Grid prototypes mod.
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The Aston Martin Vantage GTE (also known as the Aston Martin Vantage AMR) is an endurance Grand Tourer developed by Aston Martin Racing, the motorsports arm of the British automobile manufacturer, Aston Martin. It is based on the Aston Martin Vantage (2018), and is the successor of the Aston Martin Vantage GT2, and its later derivatives.
The car was launched on the 22nd of November 2017, alongside its road-going counterpart in London. The car is noted to be capable of being converted from Group GTE specification to Group GT3 specification.
The Vantage GT3 is the successor of the V12 Vantage GT3. The engine has a power output of 542 PS (399 kW; 535 hp) and 516 lb⋅ft (700 N⋅m) of torque. It features a quick-shifting Xtrac 6-speed sequential gearbox, an Alcon motorsport multi-plate clutch, Öhlins four-way adjustable dampers, Alcon brakes, and a Bosch anti-lock braking system. The Vantage GT3 has a dry weight of 1,245 kg (2,745 lb).
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 2.6 (October, 2022) :
I have revised the internal cockpit based on a real model.
specific updates on internal cockpit :
– cutted, separated and re-merged parts new for better texturing (rollcage, dash aso.)
– added partly new textures and reworked all material values
– added better safety net
– created new speed range and warning LEDs
– added center mirror
– moved outside mirrors more in front for a better view on it
– added racelogic timer *
– created glowing keys on middle-console *
– added windows
– added dirtscreen
– reworked rainscreen animation
* taken from the ACC GT3 2019-2020 Mod, converted to GTR2 by saschalolxd
other updates :
– fixed different chassis heights (caused by wrong position of gmt dummies)
– fixed partly not visible position lights (caused by same material names for different styles)
– splitted front lights and glass covers for a more detailed damage effect
– corrected wobbling discglow
– created new backfire
– reworked some texture settings
– added exhaust smoke
– added new damage file
– reworked CAS and CAR files
– added matching / realistic AMG V8 4.0L Engine Sounds
– added new body shadow (better anti-aliasing)
…and some more that I can’t remember…
Sound Notes :
The required sound files are NOT included in this mod !
This car use the Engine Sounds from the Mercedes AMG GT3 –
if you haven’t install this car yet, you need to download the >> GRID GT Sound Files <<
Recommended Addons for this mod :
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID_GT…” directory and delete the complete folder “Aston Martin Vantage AMR Teams” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.