GTR2 Conversion done by Dumeklemmer with the permission of SIMRACER
The original rFactor track was build by SIMRACER
my biggest RESPECT for his kind efforts.
Pls. notice his original rFactor readme incl. in this archive.
Track Infos from Wikipedia :
Ring Knutstorp is a motor racing circuit in Kågeröd, Sweden. The circuit was built in 1963 and extended to its present configuration in 1970. During the seventies, rounds of the Formula Three European Cup were held at the circuit, with winners including Alain Prost. Ring Knutstorp hosts rounds of the Scandinavian Touring Car Championship, and is a playable track in the video game STCC – The Game. The track was used during the 1984 European Rallycross Championship season.
Virtual Track Features:
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– rain refelctions
– Animated marshals
– Full featured GTR2 AIW for 36 cars (incl. pace car)
Version 3.1 (2022-01-25) :
– initial GTR2 version
– Simracer for the rFactor version
– Tommy Rustad for originally releasing this track as a beta for F12000.
– Gmilno who also worked on this track ( AIW and more) for F1C and GTR conversions.
– Culmone67 for his texture updates
– Taku for the LODs
– Meinicke for his TV-Cams
– Ricardo for testing
Special Thanks :
– DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
– MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
– Dumeklemmerin for her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I’m in contact due to conversion issues.